Saturday 25 July 2015

I'm A Strong Lady...


I am a strong lady however; it dawned on me this week that I always apologise even when I’m not at fault. On occasion this has caused me to become angry with myself but listen, a great big beautiful, light-bulb moment happened recently, when it became very clear why I do this...

I do it because I was born with an over abundance of maternal instinct, and I think this is because my own biological mother did not possess a seed of sense, let alone the maternal stuff which keeps others safe, well and happy... I say I’m sorry because I want to pass on a warm message to others, so that they know without hostility that it’s ok as well as healing to be sorry. It doesn’t mean their weak if they portray this kindness. In fact after a life-time of experience, I know this is a quality of strength which is much better shared.
I’m a great believer in that we’re able to touch another with love, warmth, compassion, and kindness. I also believe you can still connect even if they are angry to the point they walk away, and consider you to be either a person with a hidden agenda or weak...
Although another beings aggression use to hurt my feelings, like others, I only ever have the best intentions. I often find myself smiling inside because despite their initial reaction, the one thing I’ve realised is that most people act instantly, and at some point they will reflect. It is then I hope they will see the incident, and feel the correct emotions in a much calmer space where hopefully they’ll learn.  
All WE have to do, is never give up... there will always be people who don’t care but usually at some point in life they will, and that is where you were/are the lesson.
I sense some mumbles at the above message but let me say this, I’m also realistic and I know at times it’s definitely much better to walk away. I am blessed with instinct which tells me the people who are worth my time and those who are not... Also there are certain things that should never be apologised for... for instance: your emotions, for being you, for loving another, standing up for what you believe, being honest, forgiving someone, following your dreams etc.

"I write with love and respect, and hope my words simply reinforce what you already know, if you don’t know then hopefully it might make you think"...

 Namaste
© Jane Ewen July 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment