Wednesday 1 July 2015

I Will Never Stop Believing...

Image shared from Google.
 
Deep inside I've always had a special feeling; it’s never left but on occasion its gone quiet.
 
Through the trials and tribulations of life I quickly learned you have to love what you do. I love words, I love people, I love messages and I especially get a super duper, blissful feeling when I plant seeds. As a child I learned with sadness that it’s best not to wait for anyone.  This became instrumental in my life and as I plod on and make the best of everything, I see much beauty in this day, and no matter what, I’m on the right path and even if things had been completely different I think I would still be where I am right now because it really is the right place for me.  
 
My dream has yet to materialise but the other fabulous thing here is that every single day I get to do what I want, and I’m able to pick and choose what, when and if I write. The icing on my cake would be for a publisher to see potential, and give me a chance... A chance I wouldn’t waste, a chance I would work hard with. Mind you, as I write these beautiful, heartfelt words I realise 100% that I write what others feel, dream and share.
 
We are not alone, and it doesn’t seem to matter where you are because there is always another wonderful writer close by.
 
~Jane Ewen~
© July 2015.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment