Sunday 12 May 2013

Thoughts from near and far...


I have many thoughts; they all safely ramble, and are contained securely within my head-space. Occasionally they are connected to my heart beat and this makes them super-thoughts...

It’s been a little while since my last visit to a much loved blog, but for me it always bears repeating that my absence sometimes causes me concern... I guess quite a few of you will know that this beautiful world I’ve managed to create has been my very own, wonderful healing space, my off-loading arena, my stadium, my sanctuary.

Officially the journey began in 2009... An atrocious year, where I thought for a shattering moment, I was going to stop breathing. In 2009 I was given the most devastating news about my beautiful girl.... I’m glad to say we have come a long way since then, but my girl has sadly endured much. The last bout of radiotherapy seems to have halted the beast within its injurious tracks... the size of it has changed, the radiation is causing it to shrink, the pain level has more than abated, and the outlook for our future has much improved.   

When I think about what she has endured I want to cry so much but I’m truly proud of her, so much so, that I have tentatively submitted a piece to the’ Scottish Book Trust’ for it to hopefully be accepted, to possibly be included in a beautiful new book called ‘Treasures’ I will include the link for those who have time to check it out...


My life has been a whirlwind of challenges and changes. I am happy to say we are seeing a beautiful light through what was threatening darkness.  The outlook has improved with my positivity level soaring, so having wonderful family and friends around, has been an absolute bonus as well as my recent change in jobs. To feel happy and content is one thing; to actually feel completely worthwhile is another... During this journey I have fantastically found, I am coming into contact with a number of individuals who are blowing me away... As much as I love my writing, my words, and my stories, I have to admit I have never shared a passion for POETRY... in spite of this; I have come across the most remarkable young man, whose beautiful poetry now makes my day... I joked with him and delightfully shared that when I recite his magic, I sing... Here’s his link, if you decide to check him out, please share with him that Jane sent you... You won’t be disappointed!


My thoughts always begin and end with the most important people in my life, my wonderful husband, my beautiful daughter, my amazing son-in-law to be and my very special granddaughter... Wow I am so exceptionally lucky, no wonder my thoughts stop and start with them...

Hope you manage to stay awhile as I have another looming post ready to publish. Draw that chair closer, it be good to keep you here longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment