Thursday 7 March 2013

I am so happy to have touched your spirit...


I lovingly dedicate this post to Irish Carter... I love you and long may we be connected beautiful lady... If I ever make it I want you there! 

http://www.dedicated2life.com/1/post/2013/03/march-passions-guess-what-talent-we-found-while-dedicated-2-life-was-out-doing-their-scouting.html
 
And so the story continues...
When I was recently contacted and advised that along with a few other lovely individuals I was about to be picked to be promoted, I couldn’t believe it... I can’t tell you how overjoyed I was to have someone take time out for me, and say they liked my words, they liked my thoughts and that it was felt if others were to stop by and take a peek into my world, they’d feel and definitely be touched by my loving, caring nature...

All I’ve ever known is that I’ve had a challenging and very unhappy childhood... which at times can still create fall-out, but thank the beautiful heavens and spirits above, and despite the incredible sadness of it all, I know clearly that I’m especially fortunate to have still been able to grow-up to love and respect people... it really doesn’t matter if you’re rich or poor, old or young, healthy or sick... I am blessed to see something delightfully different in each and every person I meet.

I am also forutnate to have a most amazing ability. This ability magically enables me to look and know if you’re good or bad, if the moment is right for whatever is going on... I have ability to sense the agenda that might be lurking deep-down in your persona... I sense it almost like warmth, tingles, a coldness or even whispered words and fuzzy pictures... Most times it’s been a blessing but sometimes it’s been a curse, the most amazing thing for me is that I’ve been able to hold on to my gift no matter what's happened in life and it always bears repeating, this gift is the reason I survived.

I super appreciate the very fact that along with my long-term, inexplicable ability, I also possess a beautiful instinct that‘s saved me on oh so many occasions, and within extraordinary moments of wonderful, moving magic............

Oh I could cry just recalling those visions... I know on many occasions all I had to do was close my eyes and focus on my world being alright, which brings me to the conclusion...

I want all of you who’ve managed to make it to the end of this post, is to remember... Thoughts Create Reality, and if a very small child, young person, young woman and now mature adult can accomplish that...  then all I further ask is for you to remember, you're in control of you and it’s you who makes choices...  So no matter what’s happened, no matter what you’ve been through, and no matter what point you are at in your life on this beautiful, mixed-up planet... I tenderly ask that you never give up and remember again, no matter how bad you might feel... if you have precious children, these will be their memories!   


Stay close beautiful people...  





No comments:

Post a Comment