Saturday 5 March 2011

What Dreams May Come


Talk about good old curiosity and feel good factor... well that's what I experienced when I watched this small clip from what looks to be an amazing film. I was really surprised when I saw the 1998 release date... If like me you've never heard of it, I'm including a small synopsis from, Scott Huntsman the Movie Guru...

"Chris Neilson dies to find him-self in a heaven more amazing than he could have ever dreamed of. There is one thing missing: his wife. After he dies, his wife, Annie killed herself and went to hell. Chris decides to risk eternity in Hades for the small chance that he will be able to bring her back to heaven."

If you fancy it and manage to get a copy, let me know what you think!

6 comments:

  1. Yep I saw it ages ago, it's always been a favourite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing it too... Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this great movie years ago as well.It makes you pause and examine the limits, and extremes of love and relationships.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have it! It sits by the TV waiting to be viewed... Right now for me 'Free time' is not at a premium but, I see a light on the horizon and I'm excited because I know very soon I'll be able to catch up with all the great things I want to do.

    I really enjoyed the trailer so I will let you know what I think of the film... Thanks for stopping by it's always lovely to hear from people who take time out to say Hi
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great one -- I haven't seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Talli thanks for the comment, I appreciate it! I've still got the DVD by my TV and until ur comment today realised I've not actually had any free time. Any time that's available I'm doing other things, even so I'm still longing to see it! But aha I see light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully, that free time is coming soon as everything seem's to be calming down...

    Angel J :)

    ReplyDelete