Friday 25 June 2010

Don’t be afraid to be the best that you can be.

If you know someone and they don’t see... Show them!

If you know someone and they don’t listen... Move closer!

If you know someone and they can’t feel because maybe, they’ve been to hell and back... Help them!

What I’m talking about here doesn’t cost money, it’s not expensive and you don’t have to travel to the other side of the globe to access it... All it requires is a slice of your time and a little patience mixed with warm empathy... You know in your heart you have the gift to make someone else’s day... sharing a little of yourself will have a positive impact and this is always done without the need for recognition.

If you’ve got good character, this usually follows you’ve lived a life that’s been full of experiences... some good, some bad, some indifferent. It’s through life’s journey that you’ll have collected very special gifts... but listen, there not yours to keep, No; you have to share them... Why? Because I’ve had special inside information, information that clearly states, you being genuine and sharing will definitely make our world a much better place...

Unfortunately during my own journey I’ve sadly discovered many people grow without developing, and it’s up to us to help them.

I agree there are some people incapable of change but I refuse to believe all people are like this... I have thankfully lived to experience change within myself as well as others and I swear if I could bottle the experience that would enable others to benefit... I would!

If you’re really listening... you’ll understand the message I willingly share... I wish you love, luck and remember, being a good role model with capacity to change is better than good...

So close your eyes, hold out your hand together I know we can do this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment