Wednesday 23 December 2009

Tears of happiness..............

I have cried a phenomenal amount of times and for a million different reasons. The latest bout of tears I'm very happy to report, is tears from my unadulterated happiness....

Not only is this the season to be in high spirits but at the moment I’m feeling totally overwhelmed, even so I'm happy to share this with you... a few hours ago, I received a notification advising me I'm to be published. In March 2010...

Let me explain.... In November this year, I submitted a short story after seeing a question on a popular website. The question asked if a book had ever changed my life...... Very quickly the answer came to me. I wrote about it and enjoyed writing the piece very much... My story is going to be included in a very special book, all about other books that have meant so much to others like you and I....

I feel honoured as well as privileged, not only is it the confirmation and acceptance from a big publishing house, it's also a dream that was placed right at the top of my Christmas wish list.

Over the last few hours I have felt a variety of emotions and for an emotional being like me that’s a regular occurrence... I'm feeling it's the perfect start to a bright future, where hopefully a door will be opened and a writer let through, for although I knew I was a writer to me its just been joyfully confirmed... I have the potential, the passion and the enthusiasm...

I have so many ideas and plans the list is now endless. But my friends, I think this is the start of a wonderful journey and I’m so very happy to oblige... I just needed the opportunity because I know without a doubt I have the devotion...... I will unquestionably keep you posted!

Happy Christmas and a joyous 2010 to you... :) xxxx

2 comments:

  1. That's great! Congratulations! I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Truly appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete