Wednesday 16 September 2009

My Dream... My Goal.... My Ambition

For as long as I can remember my dream has always been to make a difference....

My dream today is to use my thoughts, ideas and words to reach inside of you.... to go deep and then deeper still to help you feel then reach out to touch the atmosphere, allowing you to sense the energy surrounding our story in question....

It’s been a long, road... I'm happy to say I know I can do it. I know how.... If you can still hear my voice after you have put our story down then I'm equally happy to say I know 100% I have invaded your mind, your thoughts... with my words and their meanings....

I want to help you see, feel, touch, taste and smell the story... I would like you to know the characters, as well as completely understand what their thinking & feeling.
As the story progresses, I would love for you to watch their story take hold as plans unfold, feeling the excitement and the anticipation....

For me what a gift it would be to see or hear you lower the pages only to lift them up again knowing you couldn't possibly bear to put them down, because you want and need to know what’s happening, where its going, will everything be alright and will things work out in the end....

Real Life can be wonderful... but story's and their characters make it more so.... It’s my humble opinion that a little bit of escapism as well as a touch of fantasy, didn’t do anybody any harm!

At the moment I am working on a fabulous story about a Victorian housemaid Her name is Polly Tucker.... she is also a nurse to a wealthy Doctor and his family. There’s only one problem...... Did you guess....? She has a SECRET.

No comments:

Post a Comment