Friday 26 June 2009

The World is Reeling...

The world certainly appears to be rocking from the sad news that Michael Joseph Jackson is dead. I have always loved MJ's music, admiring him as a musician, feeling he was a genius and a guy with total rhythm who made you want to dance.

I was as sad as anyone else when those awful allegations of child molestation hit the news. Michael was acquitted on all counts, so on a personal note for me, it was proper to gave Michael the benefit of the doubt. I can only see with my eyes and hear with my ears, the guy was not convicted. I have read peoples views and feelings, some of the things I have read have made me feel terribly sad. Some people view what happened as gospel and I realise a lot of folk think "No smoke without fire" but we have to look at the facts just like the jury did back then.... I remember from memory and I understand since from research that Michael lost weight, he became quite ill during the trial. On reflection, I know 100% if I had been accused of something so horrendous... I probably wouldn't have made it... Now sadly Michael has stepped out of this world into the next and whatever the truth... Michael will face his creator and stand his turn when discussing his life and deeds....
Most of us at some time or another have been unhappy with something about ourselves and again my opinion is this... Michael really needed somebody in his life whom he trusted and listened too.... He needed a best friend to reassure and tell him how handsome he was before he started to get carried away with all the sugery.... it was oh so unnecessary... Well unfortunately thats life peeps... thats life (Sigh)

For Michael............
Dont Weep your tears for him because it's over,
Smile brightly because he happened.....
Good Nite God Bless..... X

No comments:

Post a Comment