Wednesday 10 June 2009

Twice in One Day!

Twice today I have been told by the media, that for me hope and optimism along with the arrival of unexpected help will happen. I was also promptly informed the time has now come for me to strive forwards... towards my goals. That these goals may have at one time seemed unattainable.
I have to admit, between you and me, .... along with this very much wanted advice I have also been strongly encouraged to feel that nothing is out of my reach. I mustn't hold back!!
While this advice doesn't predict any immediate change, it does represent limitless possibilities that my life and its opportunities have to offer.....

I can say this, I will truly embrace wholeheartedly and warmly any opportunity... because we all want to believe in this good stuff!!! :) Dont we? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment