Tuesday 23 June 2009

Being Realistic ...

Through no fault of my own and being openly realistic, I know I won't ever be a big literate... For me that's somebody who has had many opportunity's with an extensive education, is also well learned and to top it off... well read. If I'm being really honest, then deep down and right now.. Thats not for me!

What I do want however, is to be able to take my audience to a place and time, where they can clearly hear my voice, see my words, understand my characters as well as see.. feel & fear yes fear... for the stories characters, whilst closely following my story lines, visually imagining the different locations.
Most of all though, I want that audience to "Never want the story to finish" In my opinion that would be the ultimate compliment any writer could receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment